AmeriCorps Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmeriCorps Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

You will get some emails from the volunteer coordinator of your program. They will set up a phone interview with you then refer you to the site manager for a second phone interview. After that process you will get called back with a final interview from the volunteer coordinator. If they give you an offer it will be in email form and you will have to accept it via email.

Interview Questions

• They really ask the standard stuff. They want to know why you want to take this position. They really stress the fact that you will be living on a stipend and want you to make sure your bases are covered.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmeriCorps

Anonymous Employee in Moab, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Moab, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the ED of the organization a few days after I submitted my online application to schedule an interview that week. We held the interview on a Skype session and it lasted for about an hour. At the end of the interview I was offered the position and happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time when you took initiative.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Albany, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 different organizations. I ranked which one I would like most to work for and they ranked which candidate they would like to employ most.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received a phone call and was expected to accept the job on the spot. I took a day and returned the call to accept the job.