AmeriCorps Mentor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

There was an extensive interview process which included a detailed city and federal background check. After successful completion of necessary documentation, I was hired into the program. This process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• One thing that I was asked was if I was familiar with cultural relevance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmeriCorps

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy. They called me for an interview before I had filled out an application because I had sent in my resume. I called back to come in and the local facilitator asked me about myself, my work experience, what I'm expecting out of the position and eventually what grade level I would be comfortable working with.

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Morrow, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

interviewed by students initially, second interview by supervisor. If you could be any animal what would it be and why? why do you want this position? Things of that nature and a few more questions

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

idk

Mentor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriCorps in August 2012.

Interview

The interview involved an initial phone interview and then a full day interview. After I got hired it was A LOT of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember anything being difficult. Most of the question dealt with service to the community.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation.