AmeriCorps Tutor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmeriCorps Tutor Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Riverside, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very simple. They take the individuals resume and if he/she qualifies they're invited to an interview. They ask questions about the resume. It's about 10 minutes long. A week later they'll notify whether or not that individual gets the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AmeriCorps

Anonymous Employee in Bellflower, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Bellflower, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by five people. They all asked me questions one by one to find out more about my personality. They also gave me a scenario of what may happen on the job and how I would resolve it.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriCorps in January 2009.

Interview

It was straight forward. The questions consisted of different scenerios and how I would handle them, as well as questions concerning my motivation behind wanting to be part of Americorps.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • What difficulties do you predict you'll have to face if offered this position?   Answer Question

Tutoring Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriCorps in September 2008.

Interview

I talked to the site director. She asked for previous work experience or any related experience to one-on-one child tutoring. In addition, she asked about my schedule as a freshman and I would be able to commit 15 hours a week to commute back and forth from the pre-school .

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question