AmeriCorps Volunteer Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmeriCorps Volunteer Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Had initial interview with Site Director. After the first interview with the Site Director, I was invited to interview with the interested sites that she passed along my resume to. With the individual sites, I had initial phone screening interviews that were followed up by Skype interviews. The entire process (interviewing with the Site Director and site supervisors) took around 1 and a half months.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this SN program specifically? Why not a City Year or AmeriCorps NCCC program?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmeriCorps

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Baltimore, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and to the point. The questions asked about wanting to serve you community, town, country helped me stay focused on helping people. It is a very civil minded job, and the interviewer asked civil minded questions.

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmeriCorps in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a follow up phone call inviting me for an interview a few days afterwards. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and was overall a very pleasant experience. There were three people and everyone took turns asking questions. They followed up after the interview within days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

Several interviews to find a good match to meet the skills. Several locations to choose from across the US. Positive experience and professional. Each part of the interview process was explained.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength you possess?   1 Answer