AmeriCorps Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmeriCorps Volunteer Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

Applying through the myamericorps.gov website was easy and efficient. From there the host organization contacted me and the interview process went further. Since I was across the country at the time my supervisor conducted the typical interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmeriCorps

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (New Orleans, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

First you apply online. After you have a 1-on-1 interview with the site director, you have to do an interview with the school. I had one phone interview and an email correspondence. Unfortunately, my school had serious communication issues and I wasn't even sure I was hired until two weeks after they assumed I knew. Was stressful.

Interview Questions

• What is my biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Oakland, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Fairly easy, the basic "Why do you want to join and where do you see yourself in five years. Afterwards a bit about your hours, personal skills, and interests. Since I'm in college I was also asked about what I'm planning career wise and how I believe Americorps will help me to achieve those goals.