America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Contact Lens Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Contact Lens Technician

Interviews at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Littleton, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

Manager was very laid back. Very good interview, easy questions. The interview was very short. Just asked what I expected from the company and how I will benefit from working here, Basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Ankeny, IA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of a few brief questions about how you would handle different customer situations. All the employees were very friendly and welcoming. I was hired on the spot, then they have Vericon check out your history. Vericon got me mixed up with another person since they do not use your social security number but only variations of your name and birth date. They are very unreliable in doing background checks. After getting my own name cleared by going to the DCI, I was able to begin work.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The interview went extremely smoothly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There base pay of $10 hr. plus an additional $1 hr. for being a keyholder was a great starting pay. You also earn bonuses for selling the customer's the club, which is very easy to do.

Contact Lens Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I met with the manager for a 15 minute interview asking what I would do under differing circumstances. I needed to pass a drug screen and a background check. I was hired on the spot and started the job within the week.

Interview Questions

• You will be hired more on your character and desire to work hard. There is no way to prepare for the questions because the questions will be based on your manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was comparable to other employers based on my location.