America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

2.1

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview went well just your normal interview questions. They went by a list and made notes. Then he was like when can you start? I was told after 90 days I would become full time but never got to that point after almost a year and it was a long commute.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses in December 2017.

Interview

I’d say it was one of the best interviews I’ve ever had. Made me feel very welcome and not so much like an interrogation. Over all very great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Was sent an email for interview. Met with manager who talked to me and I had to call everyday for the position. He finally called me back and hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Moline, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Very personable with manager and didn't go off a lost of questions more or less just let interview naturally flow. Got a good idea of company and knew I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Explain why we should hire you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Oviedo, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the general manager and then the assistant manager. Very easy questions very basic interview questions. The employees seemed to be nice and friendly, demonstrated a family atmosphere. Was very concern with visible piercings and tattoos. It was based on if the assistant manager thought you were a good fit. It was also important that you did not have a problem with employees speaking spanish around you.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process was pretty painless. The hiring manager was very nice and down to earth. When it came time to signing the paperwork the whole team actually got together to submit everything at once. They train for everything and there is always a manual nearby to refer back to.

Interview Questions

• Are there any days you are unavailable to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Midvale, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a phone call to set up the time and place of the interview. Then I was interviewed by the general manager of the store and one of the assistant managers. I received a call with a job offer the next day.