America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions | Glassdoor

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.0

Optician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Interview matrix allows for emotion to be removed from the process. Assistants interview candidates to weed out applicants that would not be a good fit for location. General manager was not the final decision maker.

Interview Questions

• What one word comes to mind when you think of what kind of company you would like to work for?   Answer Question

Optician/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Vernon Hills, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeeds and received a call from the store manager about a week later. When arrived to the store it was before opening and I met with the store
    Manager for the interview. The inter was ver information and I was ask question on my experience with optical. I also went on a tour and met with the Doctor of the store.

Interview Questions

• Could you recall a time when you had an exceptional customer experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Bel Air, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

The resume submission was very easy and a nice online process. The interview was a classic job interview-- very standard. The general manager was very nice and put me at ease. They had a pile of resumes and pulled mine out as if for the first time at the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, answered a few questions on my previous employment and my willingness to learn. The manager was very nice and you could tell that he was excited about the opening of the new location.

Unlicensed Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Phila, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was only a few minutes long. Asked about availability and able to comprehend. Gave me options about the position and hours. Informed me of salary and employment type, which is part-time.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with eyeglasses/contacts?   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Didn't ask anything out of the ordinary. It was sort of unprofessional how she didn't tell me what day is start. She said she would call me and tell me the schedule. I never got a call so I just showed up the week I was supposed to start. First day all I did was take test and watch videos on computer.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there, what will I bring to the table, what do I know about the company, etc   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional since the very beginning district manager was amazing so humble and very communitive. Answered every single question i had with no hesitation completely professional. Made me feel that i can grow in the field of optometry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Short brief interview process. Simple questions. Went over job description and all that comes with the job such as benefits etc. The whole interview itself took no longer that 30 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Short,basic questions. There was nothing more,nothing less. Literally sat there and asked me if I had any experience. Where was I working now. How far do I live. Which location would I like to work at if I were to be hired. Was told that I would be contacted for a second interview. I was called about a week later with an offer.

Optometric Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses in November 2015.

Interview

I got a call for the interview few days later went to the interview ... Few questions in out will call in a few weeks... So im waiting on a phone call to see if im hired or not.. Will be waiting!

Interview Questions

• What would you do first your taking care of a patient but the phone rings???   1 Answer