America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions | Glassdoor

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.9

Optician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Interview matrix allows for emotion to be removed from the process. Assistants interview candidates to weed out applicants that would not be a good fit for location. General manager was not the final decision maker.

Interview Questions

• What one word comes to mind when you think of what kind of company you would like to work for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

We set up an in person interview and sat inside managers office, discussing the job role and responsibilities. They didn't ask me a lot of things, because based off of my resume they already decided that I was qualified.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the hours needed to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Oviedo, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Ms. Ginger & Ms. Mya were very sweet & interview was excellent they both ask questions in regards my experience & I explained that I had no experience in what I had applied for but they still call me with an offer the same day

Optician/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Vernon Hills, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeeds and received a call from the store manager about a week later. When arrived to the store it was before opening and I met with the store
    Manager for the interview. The inter was ver information and I was ask question on my experience with optical. I also went on a tour and met with the Doctor of the store.

Interview Questions

• Could you recall a time when you had an exceptional customer experience?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Was sent an email for interview. Met with manager who talked to me and I had to call everyday for the position. He finally called me back and hired me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Bel Air, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

The resume submission was very easy and a nice online process. The interview was a classic job interview-- very standard. The general manager was very nice and put me at ease. They had a pile of resumes and pulled mine out as if for the first time at the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, answered a few questions on my previous employment and my willingness to learn. The manager was very nice and you could tell that he was excited about the opening of the new location.

Unlicensed Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Phila, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was only a few minutes long. Asked about availability and able to comprehend. Gave me options about the position and hours. Informed me of salary and employment type, which is part-time.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with eyeglasses/contacts?   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Didn't ask anything out of the ordinary. It was sort of unprofessional how she didn't tell me what day is start. She said she would call me and tell me the schedule. I never got a call so I just showed up the week I was supposed to start. First day all I did was take test and watch videos on computer.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there, what will I bring to the table, what do I know about the company, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Short brief interview process. Simple questions. Went over job description and all that comes with the job such as benefits etc. The whole interview itself took no longer that 30 mins.