America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Phila, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

If you know business management and you are a true leader at heart, you have nothing to worry about. Sit up straight, make eye contact, answer the questions thoroughly without rambling, and be a good person. It's easy!

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you have decided to change jobs.   Answer Question
    • Tell me why we should hire you.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your knowledge of America's Best.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Round Rock, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

nothing just have to be cool and have lots of experience and must have good and clean record and must have college degree. It amazing to do this job really cool pay and stuff and also half of this is a requirement to be able to do this job

Interview Questions

• supervising and helping others and help deal with waiting room people   1 Answer

i was too young

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Saint George, UT) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with General Managaer at store location. Got told what the job expectations were. How great of a company it was. How bad the pay actually is. What the hours are and expected. How their business model works.

Interview Questions

• What kind of optical experience do you have?
      Tell me about a time you have dealt with a angry customer.
      Do you have a pulse?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional since the very beginning district manager was amazing so humble and very communitive. Answered every single question i had with no hesitation completely professional. Made me feel that i can grow in the field of optometry.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Brief but very professional. Two interview process for management. If the General Manager likes you, then you interview with the District Manager. The DM was a bit more formal however, not uncomfortable. Super friendly!

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview went well just your normal interview questions. They went by a list and made notes. Then he was like when can you start? I was told after 90 days I would become full time but never got to that point after almost a year and it was a long commute.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses in December 2017.

Interview

I’d say it was one of the best interviews I’ve ever had. Made me feel very welcome and not so much like an interrogation. Over all very great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Was sent an email for interview. Met with manager who talked to me and I had to call everyday for the position. He finally called me back and hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Moline, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Very personable with manager and didn't go off a lost of questions more or less just let interview naturally flow. Got a good idea of company and knew I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Explain why we should hire you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Oviedo, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the general manager and then the assistant manager. Very easy questions very basic interview questions. The employees seemed to be nice and friendly, demonstrated a family atmosphere. Was very concern with visible piercings and tattoos. It was based on if the assistant manager thought you were a good fit. It was also important that you did not have a problem with employees speaking spanish around you.