America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process was pretty painless. The hiring manager was very nice and down to earth. When it came time to signing the paperwork the whole team actually got together to submit everything at once. They train for everything and there is always a manual nearby to refer back to.

Interview Questions

• Are there any days you are unavailable to work?   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Midvale, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a phone call to set up the time and place of the interview. Then I was interviewed by the general manager of the store and one of the assistant managers. I received a call with a job offer the next day.

GM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

They hire anyone who shows up and really dont care what you cane do its a cattle call. So don't worry about what happens you will get a job if you want it

Interview Questions

• Really didnt ask anything thats not in the norm as they have a sheet that the read off questions.   Answer Question

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a nice interview and I thought I got along really well with the regional. I was contacted by a rep who set up an interview. The rep asked me how much I made at last job ,she told me that it might be a little less than what I'm making currently. I did the interview and was told I needed to take a test to see if I was a fit for a GM, Area Manager, or Regional. I week later I received the test . I did the test and didn't hear back for almost three weeks and made numerous call to check my status . I missed one call from the interviewing manager and called her back 5min later(never heard back), made two more attempts and finally heard back after 8 messages, almost 5 weeks after my original interview. My interview was on 12/27/2017, today is 1/30/2018. I finally heard back from her and she offers me a chance to interview again for a much lower position that would be a huge pay cut. I respectfully declined . I'm not going to take a massive pay cut. I found the fact that she thought I would be interested in a downgrade from my current position very insulting. If this disorganized interview process is any glimpse in how they do business, I want no part! Be respectful of peoples time when they interview and if you didn't get the job you interviewed for, a simple email would have saved me a lot of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, I've worked in optics for 7 years we just talked about the world of optics.   1 Answer

Because I'm unwilling to take a massive pay cut to work at a company that didn't have the common curiously to return any of my phone calls.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and felt comfortable with the manager. The manager asked questions like why do you want this job, what skills do you have that will be valuable to the company and things like that. After that the manager gave a brief history of the store and took me around the store.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, answered a few questions on my previous employment and my willingness to learn. The manager was very nice and you could tell that he was excited about the opening of the new location.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief, easy, very average interview questions were asked. Seemed like they weren't too picky on who they hired. I didn't feel like the interview process was very thorough. It was incredibly short. A lot of chit chat and not too much about the actual job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Bel Air, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

The resume submission was very easy and a nice online process. The interview was a classic job interview-- very standard. The general manager was very nice and put me at ease. They had a pile of resumes and pulled mine out as if for the first time at the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Cartersville, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Process was great, enjoyed the interview. It was more about about your background and what you bring to the company. What your career goals were. Describe yourself, dedicated, determined and dependable.

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Waldorf, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. They asked basic interview questions, and about your past experience in retail and customer service. It was short. After the interview, you are told that the final part of your interview will be a phone interview with the District Manager, who will ultimately decide whether you get hired or not. The phone interview was more in depth.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most important part of customer service is?   Answer Question