America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

2.0

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Short,basic questions. There was nothing more,nothing less. Literally sat there and asked me if I had any experience. Where was I working now. How far do I live. Which location would I like to work at if I were to be hired. Was told that I would be contacted for a second interview. I was called about a week later with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Canton, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

It was short and unorganized. Once the manager found the paperwork, she read some questions from the internet and did not seem overly interested in any of my answers. I felt out of place the entire time I was there. When I got up to leave, she asked if I wanted the job. The doctor complimented my pants, which made me feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work open to close if needed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Ogden, UT) in September 2010.

Interview

I saw the opening at Indeed.com i applied and was contacted a day later to set up an interview. If you dress nicely you will get extra points. Basically once I walked in to the back of the office I was told of all the jobs positions, and was asked if i was able to multitask. Then i would have to describe if I was good at selling. Basically you sell your personality. I walked out of there. Three days later i received a phone call that they wanted me to work with them. I believe it took a while because the lady interviewing had a list of about 20 for interviews,

Interview Questions

• how are you with interacting with people?   2 Answers

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Clackamas, OR) in May 2018.

Interview

Sandy was very friendly and chatty about the position and personal opinions about life and jobs. A couple typical interview questions, as well as some she needed to clarify. The office was very open and bright. She said she will call me next Wed at the earliest to let me know if I should have another interview or start paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer
    • What do you outside of academics and work? Your interests?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle having many tasks?   1 Answer
    • What is your work style?   1 Answer
    • Describe a positive and a negative experience with customer service.   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in part time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Oviedo, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Ms. Ginger & Ms. Mya were very sweet & interview was excellent they both ask questions in regards my experience & I explained that I had no experience in what I had applied for but they still call me with an offer the same day

Anonymous Employee in Arnold, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Arnold, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. I was offered the job the following day and started a few days after that. Overall the interview was very easy, but there is new management since I first worked there.

Interview Questions

• If I could handle the large customer flow.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

We set up an in person interview and sat inside managers office, discussing the job role and responsibilities. They didn't ask me a lot of things, because based off of my resume they already decided that I was qualified.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the hours needed to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Short brief interview process. Simple questions. Went over job description and all that comes with the job such as benefits etc. The whole interview itself took no longer that 30 mins.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Parker, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy. Met with GM and supervisor. Asked basic questions. Showed me around and introduced me to people. GM Said she'd get back to me by end of week.

Optometric Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Marietta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Very easy met with hiring manager went over my resume, my experince and background. Ask if hired how soon could I work I told them next week. Why do you want to work for this company, What is typical day like at thid facility. Whats the turn over rate here.

Interview Questions

• What are your weakness and strengths   1 Answer

Negotiation

What hourly rate was I look for with the company.