America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Optometrist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Optometrist Interview Questions

Interviews at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

1.0

Optometrist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Monroeville, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

I met with my interviewer at a store near me, but not the location I was interviewing for. The interview lasted about 30 mins. The interviewer did not ask me any difficult questions. He actually let me ask more questions than he asked me.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a sign-on bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

Optometrist Interview

Interview

Didn't realize the practice visit/interest meeting we scheduled was also an interview until the end when they gave me an offer. They were short staffed on ODs in the area and it seemed as though they would take anyone with a license. I was barely asked any of the typical interview questions and I never even gave them my resume. However, the people involved in the interview were all extremely kind and gave a lot of information on the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest level in accepting a position with us?   Answer Question