America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and felt comfortable with the manager. The manager asked questions like why do you want this job, what skills do you have that will be valuable to the company and things like that. After that the manager gave a brief history of the store and took me around the store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, answered a few questions on my previous employment and my willingness to learn. The manager was very nice and you could tell that he was excited about the opening of the new location.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Long Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring personnel, in person interview with the regional vice president to ask general questions, followed by on boarding with the area manager. Simply ask what you have in experience in sales over all, with eye wear, and customer service. Not to difficult, they are willing to train many of the times if the sales background is strong and they verify with your references. They offer salary at the interview if they decide they want to hire you. They do a two week training and they let you know the location they are considering you for