America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Unlicensed Optician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Unlicensed Optician

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Unlicensed Optician Interview Questions

Interviews at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Phila, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was only a few minutes long. Asked about availability and able to comprehend. Gave me options about the position and hours. Informed me of salary and employment type, which is part-time.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with eyeglasses/contacts?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Raleigh, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

very unorganized. I was called the day before to set up an interview at a hotel. I didn't find out I was hired until the manager contacted me to get to know me better. It was the district manager's job to tell me that I was hired and tell me how much I was to be paid. That never happened.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you made an angry customer happy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I never had the chance to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Monroe, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

Honestly, it was the easiest interview I've ever had. I went in extremely prepared and learned as much as I could about the company beforehand. The GM had my resume (I originally applied as a receptionist) and told me I was overqualified for that position. The entire interview was the GM explaining the role of the unlicensed optician position and explaining the required monthly sales goals. I believe the only question I was even asked was what my availibility was and how soon I could start. The interview ended with the GM telling me to call them if I hadn't heard anything within the next week. I called a week later and was offered the position and given a start date.

Negotiation

N/A