America's Incredible Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at America's Incredible Pizza

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Tulsa, OK)

Interview

I met with the manager at the location, he just asked me my availability and asked if i would be okay with a job in the kitchen then hired me

Interview Questions
  • what is your availability?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017

Interview

I put in my application online 2 days later I was called by the Assistant Director of the store and scheduled an interview for the following day. Then I was offered the job

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I was able to work weekends as well as working late on the weekends

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

The interview process was very easy, just went in answered questions. Also I was told more about the position and talked about cross training at different stations in the game room.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Springfield, MO) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied on a Saturday, was called Monday to come in for an interview. I was flying out of town that day and the management was very accommodating and scheduled an interview for the day after I got back. Had to wait a bit on the manager but he was very kind. Invited me back for a second interview with another manager the next day. That went very well. Easy and relaxed. You don't feel pressured.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

America's Incredible Pizza

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza in Jun 2016

Interview

Easy the manager Eddie was very nice. The process was very easy I was able to be showed around got to meet the other people talk about what I would be doing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (San Antonio, TX) in Feb 2016

Interview

Got a call the day after I applied. Did a group interview, then was selected for a one-on-one afterwards. The one-on-one interview was very straightforward and not that challenging. I believe that they no longer do group interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Availability, work background, educational background, skills, and desired pay.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2013

Interview

My interview was a group interview with a lot of other people. We were asked to do improv, come up with party games, and then were talked to individually. It was fine for the most part, but we weren't told ahead of time that it was a group interview so it was a little unexpected. I was nervous, but it turned out okay. They ended up hiring almost everyone there, I think they were just using the improv stuff to see where people would fit best.

Interview Questions
  • Why Incredible Pizza? Have you worked on a team before? What is your greatest weakness? Strength?

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Springfield, IL) in Dec 2010

Interview

I applied early in the morning by lunch I had gotten a call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview later that day. When arriving at the building, I was forced to wait while a lackey located the manager who then made me feel uncomfortable on purpose. After noticing my accounting background instead of the position I had applied for he and another visiting manager offered me the cash manager position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Memphis, TN) in Nov 2010

Interview

A friend told me they were hiring. I applied on a Monday. I had an interview with the Store Manager and President of the company on Wednesday. I had an offer on Friday. (I was highly qualified) They are going to want you to go to the HQ for 6 weeks to train. You will live out of a hotel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at America's Incredible Pizza (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2010

Interview

Very simple interview process. Got hired on the spot and started working next week. They really didn't ask me questions and just pretty much told me about the job and what I would be doing since I was referred by a friend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews