American Academy of Family Physicians Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Academy of Family Physicians Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Academy of Family Physicians

Health and Science Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Academy of Family Physicians (Leawood, KS).

Interview

Multiple interviews. Generally a good experience. Challenging but reasonable questions. Everyone seemed friendly enough. I did hear that they are reorganizing which seemed stressful. Whole process took over 4 weeks which isn't that bad.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Academy of Family Physicians.

Interview

Met with HR, direct supervisor and then the director of the department. I got the impression that they didn't care who they got for the position as long as they had a warm body. Staff that reported to the position were not included in the interview process, and a request to meet future direct reports was rejected.

Interview Questions

• I was grilled on why I wanted to move to the organization.   Answer Question

Learning Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Academy of Family Physicians (Overland Park, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and somewhat intimidating. Although everyone was very friendly and professional. Typical situational interview questions (describe a time when)... Took almost 5 weeks from start of application process to the job offer. Seems like a very friendly company to work for with casual Fridays, 37.5 hour work weeks, some flexibility in your hours, and nice people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time and describe a situation when you had to confront a co-worker when you did not see eye to eye on a project or task.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Academy of Family Physicians (Leawood, KS).

Interview

Resumes come by the hundreds and are weeded out generously. It helps to know someone internally or have any kind of an association with a medical company on your resume. Needed to take an editing test prior to even getting an interview. Was allowed five days to complete it, and it look about that long.

Interview Questions

• Actual interview questions were quite lacking. The hardest part was the pre-interview test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations considered.