American Academy of PAs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Academy of PAs Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Academy of PAs

Webmaster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Academy of PAs (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

HR phone calls, followed by in-person interview with 2 managers and other dept staff. It was a very standard process. Similar to everywhere else, and every other company you will interview with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you do when you are married to certain technologies?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Academy of PAs.

Interview

Fairly typical process - however was pleasantly surprised to see writing exercise included.Have worked with many that cannot communicate - it seems AAPA screens for that ability only time will tell if it has any impact.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Academy of PAs (Alexandria, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was recruited by a staffing firm. I had 1 phone interview with the recruiter and then an onsite interview with the hiring manager. The process moved pretty quickly and took less than a week. I had a job offer the day of the interview. The only issue was that I they wanted me to start the next day which was not possible. I later realized how quickly they hire then terminate departments and people. The project for which I was hired ended as abruptly as it started. Lesson learned, I won't ever trust anyone who is so desperate for me to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Interviews covered my resume and experience as it related to the job. No really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The recruiter told me the rate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Academy of PAs (Alexandria, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. Got to meet other staff before I was offered the position and had a tour of the building, then had a chance to sit and test online in the office

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the fiture   1 Answer