American Access Casualty Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Access Casualty Company Interview Questions

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with Sandra Blum the COO and she seemed really chill and straight forward. I was very nervous and she reassured me that I shouldn't be and that in order for us to work together we have to vibe well. I calmed down and from there the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to prepare for this interview? Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company.

Interview

Sent in my resume and cover letter. Received an email saying that I had to fill out a 100+ questionnaire on-line. The whole process probably took me a total of 3 hours.
    I never received any further correspondence from the company. After having me do all that work, you'd think that they would have at least sent me an email letting me know my status. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company.

Interview

The most complicated questions, but no worries, nothing will apply to the actual work. most of the question are about database administration some of the question will be about ranking functions, CTE, Dirty reads

Interview Questions

• T-SQL Ranking functions. most people do not remember all of them, so try memorize them and no worries, most like you will never use it if you get the job   Answer Question
    • Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just be realistic, do not over push. BUT they are expecting you to negotiate, so DO IT

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company in March 2013.

Interview

Not very much there, it was 2 people asking questions that they read a piece a paper. Didn't really seemed like they paid attention. All I could notice a overwhelming smell of perfume from one supervisors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None,they kinda said take it or leave it.

Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was a joke, they just seemed like they wanted to fill chairs. I found that out the DIIFICULT way! No real questions about previous jobs. As long as you spoke Spanish that what gets you hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. If you have pulse you are hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, this is the pay. Take or leave it kind of thing.

Senior ColdFusion Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the entire development team and they talked to me about my ideas and style and quizzed me on technical questions and interviews. While it made for a very long afternoon, it was great to actually talk to everyone to get to know them and share my experience with them. I left the interview that afternoon very confident that i was going to get an offer as I really clicked with the team.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Access Casualty Company (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Applied. Contacted by the claims mgr. Came in for the interview. It was 1 on 1 w, two different people in management. The interviews were pretty much the standard fare - tell me a bit about yourself, what coverage lines have you handled? what was your authority? here's a scenario or two...what would you do? - Stuff like that. If you're going to be extended an offer, it's usually within a day or two - a week at the max. The decision to hire is made quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really.