American Addiction Centers Family Therapist/Addictions Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Addiction Centers

1 Interview Review

4.0

Family Therapist/Addictions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (Grand Prairie, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I inquired about the job and was able to meet with the Clinical Director in a first interview to discuss the job. Next I met with the Clinical Director and the CEO of the Greenhouse at a second interview. At a third interview I met the Family Therapy Program Consultant for all of American Addiction Centers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specifically about my education, coming out of a seminary that taught dual psychological and theological approach to counseling I was asked if I understood that I was not to proselytize the clients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary and was able to state what I needed. I was able to say no more than once to what was offered until I was offered what I needed in a salary and benefits.