American Airlines American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.8

199 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I needed to share a review, but I am only at the very beginning of the process. I applied on 05/16, got an assessment to do a few hours later and now, I'm waiting to see if I passed it to do the video interview.

Is there anyone that could share a timeline? I've seen many posts but I was wondering if there's anyone else that just applied too! Thank you!

Interview Questions

• It was mainly situationals and behavioral questions.   129 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Don't let the reviews freak you out about the face to face. They make it very comfortable for you and you make a lot of friends. Just talk to everyone be social. Don't try to outshine everyone constantly. Shine bright when it's your turn but stay humble when it's not. Small group activity, then small group where you get asked 3 questions. Then I was asked to go to a one on one. Last I did the stand and reach and they took a copy of my passport. Hoping that's a good sign and I'll hear soon! They didn't fingerprint anyone because training isn't until march 2018. Don't believe everything you read on Glassdoor and just relax and enjoy the interview because it was an experience that's so different but fun. They did say you have a higher chance of getting into Harvard than getting this position so don't take it hard if you don't get a CJO. The fact that you got to the face to face is amazing. Good luck everyone! I put that I got an offer cause I'm staying positive and trying to speak it into existence!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   2 Answers

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

After about a month of being in the application process I have received my F2F! So excited! It is on July 26th in Dallas Texas! It is a fly in and fly out interview. Does anybody else have this interview date too?! Would love to chat about it if so!

Interview Questions

• What excites you most about moving to a new city?   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

I submitted my application around May 18th. I received an email on June 14th and was invited to move to the next step and complete the video interview. Yesterday, August 18, I received a phone call from a recruiter who advised I passed the video interview and was invited to a face to face interview next week.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last travel experience.   2 Answers

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in August 2017.

Interview

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my timeline.

August 4 - Applied
    August 4- Completed assessment
    August 14 - Video invite
    August 17 - I will complete video interview ( I just need a couple days to prepare)

*update* August 17-I just received a call from AA reminding me to complete my video Interview so that they can send me the info for the next step* hopefully this is a sign for great new ahead!

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I wish the best of luck to everyone!

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2017.

Interview

I applied 7/04/17 and took my assessment 7/05/17 my application updated 7/06/17 and I didn't hear anything back but my application status updated 7/12/17 and I called American Airlines talent recruitment number because I'm just really impatient and the representative I spoke with gave me the status on my application and said that I had passed the assessment and that I would need to wait for the recruiters to send me the VI I was literally so excited I've been looking up interview questions and practicing them already!!!! So if you're like me and you're super impatient just call the HR department or the talent recruitment number and they will give you the status of your application so that you don't have to worry and freak out all day!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Applied around May and got an email a day later filling out a survey. Ended up doing the video interview 5 days later. Now its 6/12/17 and they called to come to their HQ for a f2f interview! So excited!

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with not having any body tattoos or out of the ordinary hair color/style as well as body piercings.   29 Answers

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines in June 2017.

Interview

I applied around the end of may! I received the assessment the next day. I received my video interview on 6/14 I completed on 6/17 and I'm waiting on my f2f interview. I just want to say speak everything you want and need into existence 💙 ( hence me putting I accepted my offer bc I did the job is already mine ) love you all we got this guys!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lauderdale Lakes, FL

Interview

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my timeline.

May 15- applied
    May 16- completed assessment
    May 22- video invite
    May 24- completed video interview
    June 12- received a phone call to schedule my f2f for June 20!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for American Airlines?   7 Answers
    • Tell a time when you received excellent customer service.   1 Answer

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I applied as a flight attendant on May 17, 2017 and I took the online assessment within an hour. It's officially been one week today since and I was wondering if anyone who has applied on or after May 15th has received the VI invite yet?

Interview Questions

• Online assessment asked a few common sense questions like "There are 24 hours in a day, agree or disagree?"   10 Answers