American Airlines Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Screening thru 'People' to be placed in a candidate pool. Candidates resume is forwarded to hiring manager. Hiring manager will conduct a group interview before individual interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines in January 2010.

Interview

I just had a phone interview. Really I heard more about the position than anything else.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines in April 2009.

Interview

First round at my university, asking basic questions about how American airlines differs from other airline companies. Really felt a connection with my interview there.

Second round at their head quarter in TX, they flew me down for 4 rounds of interview along with an excel test. Everyone was quite friendly, unfortunately, I found out at the end that they weren't really hiring...

I understand that they want candidate in case a position opened up but since nothing opened up, it was quite a waste of time. They called me and said they wanted to make me an offer but since nothing was available at the moment, they'll have to wait.

After that, of course, nothing really came of it.

Interview Questions

• A flight's about to take off with still empty seats. A customer offers you X amount of money for the flight, what are the factors to consider in whether you should accept the offer?   2 Answers