American Airlines Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter Round - Got the 1st call within 2 weeks of applying online on the job portal. Results for the same took more than 7 weeks to be declared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines in October 2014.

Interview

First round is a phone interview, second round is a firm visit and face-to-face interviews for several rounds, you will talk to other business analysts and some higher level managers. There will also be group panel interviews depend on the specific situation.

Interview Questions

• 1. Small case question: American Airlines and another air flight company both have a regular flight from SF to NY, one day the competitor suddenly dropped the price, should AA match the price? Why?
      2. Now that the airline market demand is smaller than supply, what measures can AA take to improve the competitiveness?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round of interviews over the phone + 30 min case interview;
    Second round of interviews at location in Fort Worth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I only went as far as the phone interview. which went well as far as i could tell

Interview Questions

• The case that was sent through excel and then you have to email back in 30mins   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Met with Hiring manager for a brief meeting to understand job role and responsiblities. Then had an Interview with the manager and 2 other team members. The questions were based on relevant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Due to AA's pay brackets was not able to negotiate any more than what was offered

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

On-campus: 45-minute behavioral / case-light interview
    Test: timed, airline case given remotely
    Final round - 3 behavioral interviews, focus on airline industry

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   Answer Question
    • If you had the chance to build one, 200-room hotel or two, 100-room hotels, which do you build and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none