American Airlines Commodity Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

They were very friendly and polite when I came in for the interview. It was pretty standard interview questions. After they allow you to talk to some of the current employees and get a feel for the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Commodity Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in May 2016.

Interview

I don't know which position I applied with this one. The recruiter called me on May 18th, 2016 to have a phone interview with the direct supervisor on May 24th, 2016. I applied Commodity Manager position at Fort Worth, Texas but the position is actually at Tulsa, Oklahoma.

After talking to the direct supervisor, I was told that probably they had an opening at Fort Worth but ended up wanted to fill a position at Tulsa. I wasn't sure about relocating but willing to go for it if being offered the position.

The manager sent me many questions by email, asking me to reply to him once finishing.

On June 30th, 2016, he emailed me that another candidate was selected.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about working experiences, education.   Answer Question

Commodity Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Airlines in November 2010.

Interview

Unorganized, and never heard anything back.