American Airlines Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.4

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Richmond, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and simple! I applied one week and within days I received an email to reply back for the interview. I had a panel interview with only 6 questions. Questions pertaining to customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Norfolk, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was short, sweet and to the point. The airline was outsourcing thru Peidmont Airlines but their contract ended in Norfolk so American decided to hire on more people. I interviewed with the GM and the CSM at Norfolk airport.

Interview Questions

• I have several people that have applied for this position, what makes you the best candidate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Group interview with a 3 person panel. There was a prepared interview packet with preset questions that was asked of all applicants. Very cordial. Interviewers made everyone feel comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Miami, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Sent resume and CL online. Contacted same day for online interview. Still waiting to hear back. Appeared to be a psychological evaluation to see if you are suited for the position.

Anonymous Employee in La Guardia Airport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (La Guardia Airport, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on Feburary 28th got a email about a face to face interview on May 23rd got hired a week later, very fast process once I did the interview. Was intervied by 2 differenct AA managers, with another person in the room. Great vibes they asked basic questions about previous job, why american airlines? And questions about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. Etc

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied Bilingual coordinator position through AA.com and interview was held with two management for 1st interview at AA office in LAX. And next one was second language ability test. Interview was about 30min.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in AA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied 2 weeks prior to receiving an email, inviting me to come for a face to face group interview, there were 6 other people for the group interview and you get interviewed by 3 managers, it lasted about 30 min. Then they emailed me a week later with an offer. All Glory to GOD!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your previous customer service experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Reply to email. Submit resume. Take an online application test with a bunch of questions. Some questions were strange, like would you listen to your manager or give the customer a First Class upgrade? I'm used to these tests and usually pass them, but they emailed me about two months later saying that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Many situational answers with vague options. A lot of questions about how you would react (would you tell on your coworkers for stealing, would you listen to your manager or upgrade the customer)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

There was an online interview, there was a video interview, there was a phone interview, and finally there was an in person interview. All in all the entirety of the process took about six months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

AA had csr up twice in December and January for JFK. Did anyone go to the interview in LGA or JFK. I got interviewed in both airports. I got a rejection from LGA but not JFK. It's been over a month. Did anyone else go there and got hired?