American Airlines DFW Premium Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines DFW Premium Services Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

DFW Premium Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I heard about the job through friends of American Airlines. I went to AA.com under Careers at the bottom of the webpage. Before you apply, I highly recommend that you have your Resume and Cover Letter completed along with a 10-year work history to include accurate dates, brief job description, and reason you left. Also, have your criminal background ready where you can request it through the Dept of Public Safety online. Be prepared to spend about 4-5 hours to input this information and this doesn't include the personality tests you will have to take. Depending on the job position, you will have to take additional online tests.

After completing the online application, you will receive a call from the American Airlines Talent Services followed with an email notifying you of an interview with directions. Always follow the exact directions with the airlines with my past experience. It's a simple process but you're being secretly evaluated to see if you follow instructions.

The interview was at the DFW International Airport - Terminal B Admirals Club. Once you arrive at the ticket counter - entrance closest to the B Admirals club is B9 door please approach any AA self-service device/machine. Swipe a major credit card in your name (reads name only) and insert/check in for Flight #9140 when prompted.When asked if you are traveling ticketless, you must answer - Yes. It may be necessary to input a date of birth when prompted. Retrieve the boarding pass and proceed to the TSA Security check point - present the boarding pass along with proper identification. It is advisable to get there two hours early for parking and to get through the gates. Also, I find it helps to relax an hour before the interview and ask the Concierge at the Admirals Club any questions you may have. Remember, you're competing for the job, don't give out any information to the other job applicants as they may use your information to help themselves out. It's a group interview and a first-to-speak answer to their questions.

The interview process may take 1 hour.

Attire: Business Attire
Things to bring: Government issued photo ID (Passport or current Driver's License) and Credit Card to activate the self - service device at the ticket counter

Interview Questions

• If you never been to an Admirals Club, ask questions about it to the Concierge when you get their because one of the questions will be, "Have you ever been to the Admirals Club or know anything about it?"   Answer Question