American Airlines Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was very formal and I was interviewed in Dallas, TX at the Admirals Club at DFW by two engineers. Very professional and well organized. The interview was comprised of the general interview questions with nothing really job specific. I had done my research on the position and was able to ask most of the questions to let them know I was interested in the position and interested enough to research it and have questions about it.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project in school or in your personal life which you are most proud of?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

They first did a phone interview. They then called and asked for an in person interview. They interview 5 people in person then pick from the 5. They have 3 people sit in on the interview and allow them to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

What interview?? It like interviewing for "widget" maker in a factory. The technical phone interview was simplest in my 10+ year career, with only a few questions about AD. The face to face was.... well less than professional than the telephone, and should have been a sign of what was to come.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines in February 2010.

Interview

they ask a lot of statistic , questions
    concepts and examples