American Airlines Fleet Service Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Fleet Service Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at American Airlines

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

(DFW) Group Interview Style at Headquarters. Roughly 4 people per group. Interviewed by Crew Chiefs and similarly titled professionals. Dress Attire is business casual. The initial interview finishes after roughly 8 questions then you are sorted (without being told) into a follow up group and a "no thanks group). Follow-up is sent to a holding room and then asked for another date of their choosing to complete the next step of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Is it ever appropriate to miss a day of work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy they set four of us in a room together. The two individuals made us all feel comfortable. To win this be your self they look for a person with a good personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Are you still intrested for this position

Fleet Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines in November 2016.

Interview

Well the interview took place some time around the first week of November 2016, I just received a job offer in mid January 2017, just took my fingerprints & drug test this week they flew me to Miami. Now Im currently waiting for my results to start.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied in July
    Interview F2F August
    A group of 30+ in a room, interviews done in tables with 4 per table. Interviewed by manager & crew chief.
    Upon arrival a code of conduct policy is given.
    I was told to wait 30 days for a decision.
    Going to remain positive and say I got the job, I thought I did fairly good in the interview, plus I have experience relating to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Three other applicants were with me. We sat in a room with two AA employees and they asked us all the same series of questions. They were pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was the drug test, background check, fingerprints, and just a waiting game after that. The interview was straightforward, management was great, and the way they treated the candidates were awesome.

Fleet Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Week later video interview (6questions) 2 weeks later email for face 2 face interview at hotel next to airport. One on one interviews with recruiters who fly in to interview you. THEY ASK THE SAME 6 questions as video interview. If they want you, they will offer you the job YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE NEW HIRE PAPERWORK, background check, drug test, finger prints ONSITE at time of offer or they will take offer back....CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY!!!you will get the feeling they don’t want you leaving their sight once they offer you the job.....VERY RELAXED INTERVIEW be yourself everyone I encountered was really nice.....after all this I was sent to the airport where I would be working to fill out paper work for SIDA BADGE (airport badge) when answering questions think SAFTEY.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a co worker went against company policy? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you dress for the weather conditions while working on the ramp?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Airlines (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy interview process. Receive email to take a video interview, than get a phone call to setup a face to face interview. Dress for success, stay confident about your answers.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very professional, over 700 people showed for the process. Very straight forward questions. Took almost a full year to receive an offer after the interviews. Worth the wait for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you, and why American?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time a manager told you to do something against policy. How did you deal with this, or how would you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Fast and convenient. Easy process and very professional and kind. Did the 1 on 1 interview, they extended a job offer and I proceeded to complete all my pre-hire paperwork that same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question