American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at American Airlines

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online took assessment test online one week later received email for a video interview. Taking my video interview today. Any advice from anyone who has gone through the process?!

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

very easy process. first video interview, then a phone interview, then an in-person interview in Dallas. The process took about one month. Be passionate about customer service and helping people through the travel process.

Interview Questions

• how did you deal with a difficult passenger   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

The interview process takes place in Dallas and starts with a group interview where you are working with others. Probably to see how you work in a team setting. Afterward they take you into smaller groups where you will answer a question you draw from a hat. Finally, you’ll proceed to the next step of a 1 on 1 interview.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Started with online application and assessment, followed by a video interview. Finally invited to fly to Dallas for face to face group interview, and a one on one interview if you make it through.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would make you a good flight attendant.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

It takes less than a year until they called you. It has group activity, group interview and One on one interview. Once you are selected you have to do physics test.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

The interview process is very competitive. I first applied online and waited at least 2 months for a video interview, after the video interview i didn't get an answer until 3 months later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to take responsibility for a less than desired outcome.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

There is a zoom interview and then they fly you down to Dallas for a group interview. If they like you, they give you a one on one and arrange a physical for medical clearance and a training date. After passing six weeks of training You can hit the skies:)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. They watch how you interact with the other interviewees. My interview was very positive. Make sure you lookup how to dress. your attire must be very business professional.

Interview Questions

• If you could fly anywhere, who would you fly with?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

So thankful for the tips people have given here so I thought I would add a few of my own concerning timing of the interview.

DFW to AA Training Center:
    The commute from your flight GATE to your interview ROOM is at least 1.5-2 hours long if using the shuttle, maybe 1 hour if using a car service. Budget enough time to get to the AA training center from the DFW airport after your flight. Even though the interview location is only 5 miles from the airport, with the airport tollroad and traffic, it can take at least 30 minutes to commute from door to door.

AA Ares Shuttle:
    You should call the shuttle the moment your flight lands. The white AA shuttle provided will take at least 30-45 minutes to arrive at the airport after you call it & it doesn’t wait for you so keep a sharp eye! Make sure you tell the telephone dispatcher that you have an interview. If you miss the first shuttle or if the shuttle is full you will wait another 30-45 minutes. I really recommend taking Uber, Lyft, or one of the many car/taxi services available from the terminal.

Pre-Interview:
    Once you arrive at the training center you have to go through security. Which is one desk downstairs to check in, a desk upstairs to have your photo taken, and then security takes you around the building for a tour/to show you where your rooms are. Then you check into your interview room. This process was not quick and at least 10-20 minutes long as well.

The Building:
    The training center isn’t an office building of AA, so you don’t have to feel as if arriving HOURS early is disturbing the normal work environment or inconveniencing your interviewer if you arrive 2 hours before your interview begins. Everyone inside the building is either interviewing or an employee of AA taking part in a company sponsored training day. There are snacks and drinks and plenty of room to just relax and meet other candidates and people that work for the company all over the country.

There were at least 8 people for my interview day that were late and weren’t able to interview, so I hope this helps!

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Apply in October and took a assessment test but didn’t get the result back until a month later letting me know that I passed. And waited like another month or two for the video interview.