American Airlines Senior Analyst - Marketing/Advertising/Strategy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst - Marketing/Advertising/Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I was brought in for an in-person interview within 3 business days of being contacted by the hiring manager by phone.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very friendly security guard who took my driver's license and provided me with a guest pass. About 15 minutes later, I was greeted by another person who led me to a vacant office where I had a one-on-one interview with a hiring manager. His questions focused mainly on my background, however he sprinkled in a few "what if" scenarios to get an idea of my ability to think strategically and under a bit of pressure. All in all, his questions were very clear and fair. I felt I answered them thoroughly.

After about 45 minutes, I was then escorted to another room where I met with two more hiring managers from different marketing groups. They interviewed me "panel style", but were very warm and welcoming. Their line of questioning seemed to be a bit more focused on tactics and how I solve problems and would facilitate consensus among more senior team members/stake holders. After about an hour, my guide knocked on the door and led me out of the building. I was told that I would hear back from them within 2 weeks with a decision.

Interview Questions

• Name a very bad product and tell me why it's so bad and what I would do to overcome the challenges from a marketing perspective?   1 Answer