American Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017
1,230 Interview Reviews

2.8

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on May 15th, received and completed the assessment on the 16th and was invited to the video interview on May 22nd. I completed the video interview today, May 25th. I'm waiting to hear back to see if I'll be invited to the face to face interview, but I felt so prepared because of all the posts on this site. So helpful!! I prepared for two days and had an answer ready for every question asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell you us about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer.   1 Answer
    • What excites you most about moving to a new city after training?   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2014.

Interview

first, HR interview you then the section of manager, ask some question, then need you do a chart of summary. after all these,It's needed weeks to wait the result.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

4 step process, including medical and drug tests. you first submit a video then if you get called back you proceed to a group interview, then after that you proceed to a one on one, then afteer that you go for a medical.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

The whole process has taken a couple weeks. Just received my invite for the video interview. I've heard American is a pretty awesome airline to work for. I completed the online application, received an assessment about two days later, then received my video interview invite about a week later. I will be completing it tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you had to take initiative, how did it work out?   Answer Question

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I applied as a flight attendant on May 17, 2017 and I took the online assessment within an hour. It's officially been one week today since and I was wondering if anyone who has applied on or after May 15th has received the VI invite yet?

Interview Questions

• Online assessment asked a few common sense questions like "There are 24 hours in a day, agree or disagree?"   4 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in November 2016.

Interview

Took bout three months for the entire process from the initial application. Than an assessment followed by a VI upon successfully passing the assessment than a face to face which is followed by a CJO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smile and be yourself follow the STAR format

Premium Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

100% customer service experience questions
    If you have to make stories up don't take this job.
    Best service skills required every day.
    Your experiences must be of excellent customer service.
    Your interviewed by two managers and a shop steward
    Over 20 long answer customer service questions

Interview Questions

• Don't recall, there were so many   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in May 2017.

Interview

Applied Online (Dallas, TX),
    Received an assessment today. Waiting to hear about the recorded interview. I am nervous about making this work financially and around my current apartment lease. I was hoping someone could give me a time frame and what to expect? What are the odds of getting the home base of your choice?

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, why do you want to be a flight attendant.   4 Answers

Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

The position is in LAX. Applied in April 23rd online, completed online assessment on April 25th. I have not heard anything yet. The job posting has been removed. No sure if I am still under consideration!!??

Question to those working as CARs in LAX, what is the working schedule like?

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been late to work?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I received the online assessment e mail, and I am still waiting for an e mail to do the video interview. The assessment asked logic questions and scenario questions - what you would do in a specific situation