American Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017
1,161 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I just completed my video interview, the questions were VERY easy and all of them were on glassdoor, there are 6 questions and i'll try to post them below. I have yet ti get the face to face yet, but I am pretty confident in my video.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Did a video interview. They asked about 5 questions. Not very hard questions. Have a lot of scenarios, and asked how would I manage the situation. now waiting for my face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• They gave certain scenarios and asking how you would react.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I applied and then I received an email to do multiple choice questions survey and then I got another email saying I did not get the job boo.. i'd rather work for Delta anyways

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Airlines in January 2017.

Interview

I just had a quick question. I've been seeing all those posts about how you get the one on one and get finger printed. I got the one on one and did not get finger printed.. I haven't red anything about what that means. We sat down, one on one, talked about my resume, if I can have a roommate etc and if I can be financially stable for the time during training. Then that was it.. no finger prints.. what does that mean? I haven't red an experience like mine yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

applied January 4th of 2017, after a week i done the video interview and now I'm still waiting for the F2F. the video interview was easy, Glassdoor had helped me a lot, I was a bit nervous. now waiting...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

sooo.. I did not like their F2F compared to Delta

- you begin w/ writing exercise
    -you take 15mins. getting to know the ppl at your table
    -next you go into a group interview w/8 other ppl
    -they ask you 3 questions
    -they tell you no one will be selected today
    -leaving the building afterwards, you found out they selected ppl

tip: your LOOK and your PERSONALITY matter more than what you are saying
    tip:dont practice. it is an easy interview, 3 simple questions, smile and shine through w/ your personality.

A Trainee Flight Attendant Non-Bilingual Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Glendale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online on 1/10/2017, took assessment a day later and received TBNT a week later that I was disqualified for the position. I believe there were assessments I had answered that didn't fit with American Airlines flight attendant position which was resulting me being disqualified from this position at very beginning. I have to wait 6 months from the time I applied to reapply again for the position with different requisition number as I was told.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have a chance for VI since was declined after the assessment   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on Dec 28, 2016. I got an invitation email of IV on Jan 3,2017 and submitted it. still waiting for response. All the questions they asked are here in glassdoor.com. Questions were easy but needed to be ready for those. I was not enough ready to prepare for the video interview. I think they wont request F2F.

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in January 2017.

Interview

December 27 i was asked to take the personality test then shortly after January 21 i did my video interview. how long does it take to get am email back to know if i move on f2f??

Interview Questions

• My most difficult aspect of the questions were answering them to a automated voice   3 Answers
    • relocation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through the company site. Then received an email about a recorded video interview. After a couple weeks I got an email saying that they wanted a F2F interview. Will do that tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• Can you adhere to the company's policies regarded tattoos, hair color, etc.?   2 Answers