American Airlines Revenue Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Revenue Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I applied through college recruiting. First a phone screen, I and have not heard from them 2 months. I heard on site would be back to back interview, and is pretty hard.

Interview Questions

• basic behavior questions and some small case questions like what do you consider to open a bar.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and then a case study sent through email. The phone interview had a lot of behavioral questions rather than your standard interview. I think they wanted to know more about how to respond/react to tough questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Airlines (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview and then a 45 minute case study. I received an email telling me that a person from the aa team would be calling me at a particular time on a particular date. After the interview the person gave me a case study for which I had not prepared as it was completely unexpected in a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at aa?   1 Answer
    • How do you see yourself fit into this position?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your past experiences?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Airlines (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy process, just apply and wait for a call. The gave me a phone call and asked if I will be able to come in for a pre-interview social event as well as an interview the next day. The people are pretty relaxed and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a rubber tire?   1 Answer

had another offer with a different company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Job Posted through College recruiting. Interview consited of a 30 minute case study and a 30 minute 1:1 interview. Interviewers were very fast paced because they were interviewing 25 people that day. One should research flight capacity procedures, frequent flyer programs, and think of what to do for specific scenarios (aka. Full flight to Maui, how many seats should we reserve for frequent flyers).

Interview Questions

• You are in a garage sale, you're selling your TV for 100 and your neighbor is selling the exact same TV for 50, what should you do?   1 Answer
    • How much money did residents of DFW spend on gasoline in 2008?   14 Answers