American Airlines Strategy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Strategy Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Three rounds of interview 1. Personal interview 2. Selected candidates receive a mini case to be solved through excel modelling 3. Selected candidates then go in person to dallas for the final interview
The case is mainly on revenue/yield management function within Airline industry. You get 1 hour to solve the problem and send the solution back to them. As the case utilizes excel, you are expected to do analysis - must be strong with excel functions and quick thinking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines in December 2011.

Interview

1:1 interview followed by case interview. Case was sent via email and you have 90minutes to complete and turn in

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines in November 2009.

Interview

It was a standard interview process with the interviewer going through a list of questions and taking notes after every answer. I got the feeling that they were quite experienced with the process as they had a standard set of instructions to the candidate. They were interviewing a lot of candidates and they said that the process would take 2 months. The structure of the interview was clearly laid out with details about next steps provided.