American Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Ambulance

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Ambulance

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Ambulance.

Interview

Thirty second phone interview, written test was less than 50 questions and fairly basic per natonal standards, in-person interview was fairly informal, the questions were direct, and the interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather fight a fire or work a code?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somersworth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Ambulance (Somersworth, NH) in May 2014.

Interview

Was called after application was sent online. Scheduled for an interview. After the interview I was emailed with a job offer and orientation date. After my orientation days I ride with a preceptor until I was cleared. The interview questions were basic. My best advice is call to follow up after your online App. That definitely helps them pick you from the rest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Ambulance (Fresno, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty short. I was interviewed by three people. unfortunately i was not asked back. was asked 1 medical questions. the rest was pretty basic. I did not know the answer to the medical question at that time. There were no written tests.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between left and right heart chest pain?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Ambulance (Fresno, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Submit an application, come in to take a test to make sure you are proficient, get invited back for an interview, go take physical agility test and dmv physical, pick up uniforms, show up to orientation usually lasting about a week, you learn procedures, protocols, changing a tire, your equipment, chains, driving code 3, job duties, then get placed with a field training officer, then you get evaluated to be soloed, then you are released and you are officially an employee.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for American? Where do I see myself in five years? Ten years? Why do I want to be an EMT? Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

EMT-B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Ambulance (Orlando, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

American Ambulance of Central Florida will hire anyone with a pulse. My interview lasted 2 minutes, and was done on the spot when turning in an application for employment. I was then given a form to take to do a pre-employment drug test. I started New Hire Orientation 2 days later. Orientation consisted of 1 day, then ride-along shifts as a 3rd person before I was cleared to work on my own. It was really that simple. They hire anyone. They have to because the turn over rate is so high.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Ambulance (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply on line and wait for a call for an interview. The interview is a group interview with Managers and just future empolyer by themselvs. The interview is no more than 1 hr long.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join the company   1 Answer