American Apparel Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Apparel Stock Associate Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Apparel (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Asked about my favorite things to wear, why they should hire me, and why if rather do stock than work on the floor. Very short and down to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why work stock and not on the floor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Apparel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Apparel (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

As far as the interview process went; it was simple. Show up, met with a manager, casually talk about your skills and/or experiences/ qualifications or why you think you would like to work at American Apparel. Although there isn't a concrete formal dress-code, there is a modification of that standard; if hired, you must (MUST) promote American Apparel by wearing their clothing brand. Admitedly the proposition of an allowance (which is granted upon employment- you get store credit for just working there in addition to your paycheck) was promising, I would have preferred an increase in the hourly wage.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would like to work at American Apparel?   Answer Question

The staff and person that I interviewed with was a bit dodgy.. Not very professional and the store seemed unorganized.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Apparel in June 2012.

Interview

I and a group of other people waited in a room, to be called one by one for a 1:1 interview. We had to fill out an application form that basically only asked us our name, where we live, which store we want to work in, and when we were available. The interviewer was a young girl in short shorts. She was very friendly, and explained the job. She told me I would be sent an email within the next week. I received a phone call instead from the store. They do not seem very organized.