American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators in April 2014.

Interview

Communications with the recruiter started; then had a few phone screens - had to complete some questions/tests for review prior to moving forward to the next stage in the interview process. In total, I had 2 phone screens, a test, and an in person interview. Apparently, I was suppose to prepare something for the in person interview, but I missed the request.

Interview Questions

• They had a questionnaire to fill out - that included logic questions and coming up with conclusions type questions.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (Arlington, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

AAMVA reviews the resumes, technical recruiter calls the person after that refers the candidate to the respective team. There is a written test, followed by telephonic interview and then face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• About my role and responsibilities in my previous project   Answer Question