American Audio Visual Center Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Audio Visual Center

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Audio Visual Center (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a colleague whom I had worked with in the past. The interview process with AVCS began with a telephone conversation with the Northeast Regional recruiting specialist. We spoke twice about the opportunities available in New York. The recruiter was very knowledgeable of the NYC market, well informed of the company and its culture and most amicable and pleasant to speak with on the phone. I was asked to set up a personal interview with the Director of the property to who I would report to.

He also was very knowledgeable about the company and its culture. The interview did go a little longer than I thought it should. He was not willing to specifically outline the commission program of the position, and indicated it would be outlined in more detail should a job offer be extended. I followed up with both him and the northeast regional recruiter within three days to decline the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role?   Answer Question

The base salary discussed during the interview process was forty percent less than my current base. With the estimated commission (again nothing firm), I would have realized an almost thirty percent cut in my total compensation package.