American Automobile Association (AAA) Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (New York, NY).

Interview

Very interesting process, detailed and individuals were thorough. Asked about my background as well as education and had a good conversation. I think it is also beneficial to look into the news to see what is going on in the industry for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Analyst Interview

Interview

The first is a phone screening to make sure you fit the role. Once you pass that, you are called in for a face to face with your manager. If that goes well, you next meet with 2 other managers from the team. This usually means you got the job so stay calm and nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont pay all that great but its a good company. You may be able to squeeze a signing bonus out of them.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first is apti round wch is bit tuff. next is group discussion round which is easy to clear, next is two tech rounds, tech1 and tech 2 wch is bit tuff to clear, aftr that is the hr round wch is not a problem to clear it.