American Automobile Association (AAA) Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Branch Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Multiple interviews...first was a phone interview...basic questions...second was face to face...once again typical questions...third interview was another face to face...basically just a meet and greet...went for a personality and IQ test...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

After waiting three months for contact after I submitted my resume, I drove over 100 miles to the HQ to interview. I never was given the chance to speak with anyone, I was only told to sit at a computer and take their screening test. After about an hour of answering questions, a message flashed on the screen that I had not passed the test. There was no explanation given. I spoke with the HR rep who said oh, gee, we really liked your resume. I asked how I could find out why I failed their screening, and was told I could not but I could reapply in six months. I was furious as I had wasted time and gas driving there when I could have done their computer test at home. Also, if I didn't know why they didn't want me, why would I reapply? Finally, I wasn't give the chance to speak to anyone to find out about the job, so why would I remain interested? This was the worst interview experience I ever had.

Interview Questions