American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions in Dearborn, MI | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions in Dearborn, MI

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.4

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were really nice and friendly. They greet you in the HR room and direct you to the room where they will conducting the interview. I had couple situation questions from him and he relate the answer with his experience.
    If you dont know the question, he will explaining it to you until you get it. I think they are looking for someone who knows more about underwriting.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

First an invite by e-mail, then a telephone interview, once accept, will be invited for an exam, if pass the exam, offer sent via e-mail, drug screen & background check

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Normal question what you did in problem situation. General questions are asked for all ers representatives. Must have general knowledge of company. Always dress to empress. I interviewed with one person. Interviewer will ask you about your resume so be sure to have it fresh in your mind. It is an STAR interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer calls back, and help hasn't arrived   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and smooth. They called for an interview and I was in the office the next week. The staffing department excels at their job, getting you through the hiring and interview process efficiently. Overall, the best experience I've had with an interview process in the business world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 2 tests and an interview. You arrive with a group of candidates and go to take the first test. They seat you in a waiting area where you are told who passed. The candidates then go take a second test. The first was about maps and finding things on Google Maps. The second was basic customer service scenarios. After passing both you interview with the direct hiring manager that you will be working for, your team lead.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we are looking for in an employee?   1 Answer

Sales and Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial meeting with over 20 applicants, general sales questions and silly test. If qualified, extensive computer exams and math qualifications. Had to pass P & C licencing test after extensive training in house. Took over a month to fnish training and taking of test. Good thing, we were paid to study.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the insurance industry.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called by the company HR person and told the time and name of the hiring person. Less than 1 hiring later the departmental manager called me and asked could we meet 30 minutes later than the original interview time. At the point, I became concerned as to why was I deserving of a call from the departmental manager who was doing the hiring. I was not stupid he wanted to figure out the face behind the resume name.

Interview Questions

• What do you need to work on for self-improvment   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

met with 3 different managers during job fair. Got an offer about 3 weeks later. Then I came with a class of about 20 other people. training took about 2 weeks. Then got on the phones with customers.

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in December 2008.

Interview

I was referred in by an employee to a posted job. I had a phone interview with HR and and then came in to interview with the Marketing Director and one of her staff. The interview with the hiring manager was a very structured behavioral interview. Very Difficult; I was not well enough prepared for some of my weaker qualifications for the position. The other interview with the staff person had some behavioral questions, but was more congenial.