American Automobile Association (AAA) Fleet Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Fleet Driver Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Bridgeport, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online for CSR position, got an email a week later say position was canceled. Two days later, I got a call from HR stating they a Fleet Driver opening and would I be interested. Brief phone interview of about 5 questions. Then I got an email link for a skype interview of 9 questions, which was pretty standard. A day later the had me come in and talk to one of the hiring managers, interviewed with him for about 25 mins, shook hands and left. Next filled out for a background check, passed and went for a drug test. Then I received an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you applied for this position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Toledo, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

I went in a Job fair they held where they showed the tow trucks towing some cars in the parking lot and how to test a battery. Then I had an interview with one of the supervisors. Just the basic, tell me about your self, can you see yourself in the company ect. Also they did an assesment of what car knowledge we did have. You do not need any but the more you know the better at times. A few days later I had a second interview with the fleet manager. Little more detailed but nothing crazy.

Interview Questions

• Q. We deal with people when they are in a bad mood, their car is broke down they have 10000 things to do today and now they have to spend thousands of dollars to get their car fixed, what would you do to help the members mood?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bow, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Bow, NH) in October 2011.

Interview

Very few questions, Fast turnover rate. Pass the back round check and have a cleaning driving record.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None fixed when you start