American Automobile Association (AAA) Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Garden City, NY).

Interview

I went through a series of three interviews. First was a phone interview with Human Resources from the Rhode Island branch of AAA Northeast. Very simple, asked me basic questions and what I wanted, salary requirements, general knowledge of programs and the field of design. He also told me about the company. Second interview took place a week later at the Garden City, NY branch with my perspective bosses, the senior graphic designer and art director. They were really kind and we developed a good rapport. They asked general interview questions from any normal interview. They also loved my resume, which I designed myself, as all designers should. The interview lasted around 20 minutes and was really easy. The third interview occurred more than a week later, and I was invited back to meet the director of the publications department and learn more about the position. They wanted to know I could handle the daily work required in the job, but it was really simple stuff from my perspective so I said of course, and we all got along really well. In the end, human resources called me back another week later and offered me the job, but below my original salary request. I took it anyway because the benefits were excellent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a conflict with another employee? Or how would you handle a situation where you've made a mistake?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Providence, RI) in April 2009.

Interview

I had two interviews at AAA. They brought me back for the second interview and showed me around the entire building. They even showed me where the cafeteria was. I met my boss' supervisor and spent an hour with her. By the end of the day I thought I had the position for sure. Five months later I received a letter stating I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about reporting to a woman.   2 Answers