American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions in Heathrow, FL | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions in Heathrow, FL

Updated Oct 6, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

1 hour was performed by 2 different hiring managers.They seemed to be very busy and exausted.I was left in a room for 20 minutes by myself to get ready for a ca to come regarding car detailing.You have to create your own script by reading the info on the car detailing company your answering for.Not much explaining on what they expected just wanted you to try and get the customer to upgrade service or start new.

Interview Questions

• Open map and point out Liberty NY.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle irrate customers   1 Answer

Roadside Assistance Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application on 10/09/15 and received a call two hours later to come on for an interview the week after, I went in for an interview
    Took an assessment test on computer, I passed so next I had an interview, after that they offered me the position...

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Meeting and test with HR, then they take you to the floor to sit with someone who is actually working. Then they have you speak with the hiring manager, and if that goes well then you're offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be ok with working on the weekends and holidays.   1 Answer

ERS Customer Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online, call a HR rep I had previously spoken with, and was asked to come in for the assessment the next day. Go there and it was 2 assessments. The first a paper one about maps and being able to give directions. The second was your basic computer call center assessment. Both of which I passed without a problem.

Interview Questions

• The only issues I had with the situation, was we set a time to meet at 9:00am and the HR rep didn't show up until 9:30 am so that aggravated me slightly   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

A team of managers took turns asking questions about my previous work experience and for any suggestions on how I might improve the work group. They also asked how I would manage different personality types.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions and then, "do you like working alone or in groups."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of room for salary negotiation. Salary and benefits are mostly set.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

You will be asked about stats, coaching, KPIs, and teamwork. It can be a stresfull envioronment, so make sure you can talk about being able to handle pressure, exspecially with the reps and dispatchers. The AAA deals with road service, memberships, travel, insurance. Pending your specialtiy, make sure you talk about the field you are applying in! Like if you know travel, talk it up. Insurance, travel, do you have any of the training / certs? Show them off.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between good stats and budgets, what would you chose?!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations based on market.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Was the "normal" interview I met with the person that would be my supervisor for the interview. We hit it off right away. I got hired that week. I don't know what else I could say about it. I was expecting it to be intimidating it wasn't.

Interview Questions

• What are three personality flaws you find in yourself?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I had three interviews. One with HR, one with hiring attorney and one with VP. They asked normal questions, strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work here. Good company. Family atmosphere.