American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

Emergency Roadside Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Burbank, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied. Assessment. Virtual interview. Face-to-face interview. Everything was great until the face-to-face interview where I was set up with a supervisor who didn't even want to take my interview. How do I know? Because whole I was doing a side-by-side with a rep I overheard her ask another supervisor to take it while she did the writing for it. I knew from the moment on anything I said wouldn't matter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed you understood a message someone else was giving.   Answer Question

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Received email to take assessment then received email to schedule phone interview. During phone interview he went over the position and made sure it was something I was willing to do. Ask about my current position and why I wanted to leave. Let me know the next process in the interview and scheduled a 2nd phone interview he let me know the next interview would be a hour long process and a role play with different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Did not ask me to many question he went over the job position and made sure I was ok with the 4th month training and can't miss one day. And let me know that there would be a hair follicle drug test for the past 90 days   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

AAA emailed an invitation to apply for the position. I filled out the application and a few days later recieved an email to complete a phone interview. A week later they emailed me for an in person intreview.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Marys, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Saint Marys, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

First received a telephone screening interview, then was contacted by the store manager at the branch where I applied. Face-to-face interview on Thursday, which went well. Now awaiting further news either way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AAA?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent-Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Riverside, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a 2 part interview with a series of questions of what your previous experiences are in certain type situations. Second part is a role play. You get 15 min to study a fake company and convince the "customer" to sign up with your conpany.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were honest with a mistake you could've gotten away with at work.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I always ensure that the recruiter tells me the pay range before interviewing, and they did. The interviewer was very impressed with my background and qualifications and asked how fast I could start the job. However, he asked what my salary expectation was, and I referenced the salary amount I told the recruiter. In that moment the interviewer shut down and was done taking to me. WTF! Don't you tell your HR people what your hiring budget is?! What a waste of time this interview was. If you don't have a budget to pay competitive talent, you should hire outside of CA for critical positions!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (New York, NY).

Interview

Very interesting process, detailed and individuals were thorough. Asked about my background as well as education and had a good conversation. I think it is also beneficial to look into the news to see what is going on in the industry for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, asking general questions very calm and relax type of interview. The company HR generally asks you basic interview questions with some role playing games to get a better understanding of your customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at AAA?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Portland, ME) in January 2017.

Interview

Process moved quickly. Received an email two days after I submitted my application for a phone interview. After the phone interview they sent me a personality quiz to take. From there I was called about a week later to set up an in person interview in front of a few management level employees. There was a two week gap between the phone interview and the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were to be answered in the STARs format. Example question: "Tell us about a time where you convinced someone to do something they initially were hesitant about."   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Trenton, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't the problem it was the fact that after the interview i wa s told that I would hear something either way in 3 days. Well it's been almost a month and I've heard nothing. I have called emailed still nothing.y is that ok.

Interview Questions

• Too take prove it test scored high still nothing.   1 Answer