American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

140 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Little Rock, AR) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on line, received on line test, 4 parts took about an hour to complete. A couple days later received call from HR was told Super of department would call.
    Had phone interview, asked normal questions.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about this job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Informative meeting. Many products offered to the consumer. Many divisions to work and grow with the company. Besides insurance, the company offers cross selling for additional commission opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from a Manager?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I did the application online. I received the email to take the online assessment shortly after. About a week later, I received a call to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for about 30 minutes with details about job, pay, expectations and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. Asked several behavioral questions as well as experience related questions. Second part of interview involves role playing. There was a chance to ask them questions at the end of the interview.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

1 hour was performed by 2 different hiring managers.They seemed to be very busy and exausted.I was left in a room for 20 minutes by myself to get ready for a ca to come regarding car detailing.You have to create your own script by reading the info on the car detailing company your answering for.Not much explaining on what they expected just wanted you to try and get the customer to upgrade service or start new.

Interview Questions

• Open map and point out Liberty NY.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle irrate customers   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Received a Phone call asking for me to come in the next day for an interview. I showed up for the interview early meet with 2 managers asked basic questions they also used the star method. I believed the interview went well very laid back. received an email next day thanking me for coming in for an interview and I would be notified next day by either email (no offer) of by Phone (job offer). Didn't hear anything for a week, Then got a phone call from 1 of the managers I interviewed with saying they wanted me to interview with a 3rd manager, its been 2 weeks and still waiting for the Phone call.

Interview Questions

• how did you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Grande, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Rio Grande, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

HR rep contacted me online to ask about my availability. What she failed to do is 1) Give a more accurate description of what the job is about than what's listed; 2) conduct a telephone interview initially and 3) administer proper assessment prior to interview as to screen qualified candidates. At the interview, the manager had a confused look on her face as why none of the above was completed prior. It was basically the manger speaking for 20 minutes about her accomplishments at the company and her ratings. She also outlined that all she's doing is looking for an office floater. It was a complete waste of time for me to go to this interview. Obviously, there is a lot a chaos going on in the background and a discord when it comes to communication. Not a place you want to work in.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions about my qualification or ability to perform the job   Answer Question

Auto Claim Representative BI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Tampa Palms, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Typical claim adjuster interview, STAR format questions. They did get specific about UM and Bad Faith. Interview was relaxed, two hiring managers present. The recruiter did not follow up after the face to face interview I simply received a generic rejection email. I am surprised being very over qualified for the position. If you can contact someone via phone multiple times prior to the interview why can't you follow up with feedback via phone? These initial recruiters lack knowledge and courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Difference between stacked and non stacked UM? Three things that constitute bad faith?   Answer Question

Emergency Roadside Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Burbank, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied. Assessment. Virtual interview. Face-to-face interview. Everything was great until the face-to-face interview where I was set up with a supervisor who didn't even want to take my interview. How do I know? Because whole I was doing a side-by-side with a rep I overheard her ask another supervisor to take it while she did the writing for it. I knew from the moment on anything I said wouldn't matter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed you understood a message someone else was giving.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (South Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out the whole application online and submitted it. Almost instantly I received an email saying that I was not being considered for the position. It must've been computer generated because there's no way a person would've had time to review my application and respond that quickly. Then within a few minutes I received a request to fill out a survey on how my interview process went. Either they have a glitch in their system, or they just received so many applications they don't have time to review anything