American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.7

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Detroit, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

There were 4 different managers performing the interview at the same time. They were cold and impersonal and it was a very unpleasant process. Just from their attitudes I didn't even want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• What types of news and magazines in the accounting field do you regularly subscribe to. When I answered with just one they were all visibly disappointed.   Answer Question

Claims Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then a week later was asked to do an assessment online. I did not have a claims background. The assessment had a ton of claims related questions and it is timed. Without the previous knowledge of the codes I was unable to even read most the questions before the time ran out. I failed the assessment and was told that automatically at the end of the exam.

Interview Questions

• Basic code deciphering questions, but the time is so quick you can't even answer. You have to have the codes knowledge memorized.   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2014.

Interview

the managers read from script
    a bunch of questions
    two managers
    phone interview twice
    drug test
    personality test
    very hard and intimidating
    must drive to location
    they give you yes or no questions
    bring a pen
    inside the conference
    they ask very hard questions benpreparedb

Interview Questions

• what was the worst experience you had and how did you manage to make it right   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview went well then I had to come in for a face to face interview not to mention my interviewer was late and very rude. Didn't seem like she wanted to interview me at all and she also seemed like she didn't know what she was doing I felt very uncomfortable. after the 3 question was name a time you had to adjust to change I gave my answer of how I would have training very frequently and I had to adjust to new products and systems frequently and compared it to my previous job then she looked at the other said and said we need a moment came back and said we are done. I asked is there role play she said no I felt very disrespected for them being rude and not even giving me a chance I'm more than qualified for the position and would have made a great asset to the team( previous employment being inbound service and sales for a telelcommunication company) so I know for sure how to do the position but this expierence made me really wonder how they got in the door if there's always angry and unethical I feel like I deserve a new interviewer and they deserve to reevaluated .....worse interview I have ever expierenced AAA you need to find more friendly ppl for interviewing

Interview Questions

• They asked name a time you had to sacrifice quality for speed lol?

Name sonething you regret doing in a work place lol?

Name a time you had to adapt to change.( funny they ask you to use your previous work expierence but as soon I mentioned my previous employer and told them how similar they are they got upset and cut me off )   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

After waiting three months for contact after I submitted my resume, I drove over 100 miles to the HQ to interview. I never was given the chance to speak with anyone, I was only told to sit at a computer and take their screening test. After about an hour of answering questions, a message flashed on the screen that I had not passed the test. There was no explanation given. I spoke with the HR rep who said oh, gee, we really liked your resume. I asked how I could find out why I failed their screening, and was told I could not but I could reapply in six months. I was furious as I had wasted time and gas driving there when I could have done their computer test at home. Also, if I didn't know why they didn't want me, why would I reapply? Finally, I wasn't give the chance to speak to anyone to find out about the job, so why would I remain interested? This was the worst interview experience I ever had.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

1 hour was performed by 2 different hiring managers.They seemed to be very busy and exausted.I was left in a room for 20 minutes by myself to get ready for a ca to come regarding car detailing.You have to create your own script by reading the info on the car detailing company your answering for.Not much explaining on what they expected just wanted you to try and get the customer to upgrade service or start new.

Interview Questions

• Open map and point out Liberty NY.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle irrate customers   1 Answer

ERS Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Long Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied and received an invitation for an online test went through a phone interview before being invited to come in. Sat down with current employee and listened to him take a few calls then interviewed by two manager who were extremely friendly. Received a call a couple days later and invited me onboard. Now I think they also do webcam interviews also.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made the best out of a bad situation for a customer?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent-Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Riverside, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a 2 part interview with a series of questions of what your previous experiences are in certain type situations. Second part is a role play. You get 15 min to study a fake company and convince the "customer" to sign up with your conpany.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were honest with a mistake you could've gotten away with at work.   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online at the aaa website,after 2 weeks they email me to schedule an face to face interview.the interview was at the friendly atmosphere with two supervisors.after two days they sent me an email regarding to the interview result and i could not go trough the next step which was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and how could i get the members overall totally satisfaction and how would you close service calls?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

AAA emailed an invitation to apply for the position. I filled out the application and a few days later recieved an email to complete a phone interview. A week later they emailed me for an in person intreview.