American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

Claims Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then a week later was asked to do an assessment online. I did not have a claims background. The assessment had a ton of claims related questions and it is timed. Without the previous knowledge of the codes I was unable to even read most the questions before the time ran out. I failed the assessment and was told that automatically at the end of the exam.

Interview Questions

• Basic code deciphering questions, but the time is so quick you can't even answer. You have to have the codes knowledge memorized.   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2014.

Interview

the managers read from script
    a bunch of questions
    two managers
    phone interview twice
    drug test
    personality test
    very hard and intimidating
    must drive to location
    they give you yes or no questions
    bring a pen
    inside the conference
    they ask very hard questions benpreparedb

Interview Questions

• what was the worst experience you had and how did you manage to make it right   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview went well then I had to come in for a face to face interview not to mention my interviewer was late and very rude. Didn't seem like she wanted to interview me at all and she also seemed like she didn't know what she was doing I felt very uncomfortable. after the 3 question was name a time you had to adjust to change I gave my answer of how I would have training very frequently and I had to adjust to new products and systems frequently and compared it to my previous job then she looked at the other said and said we need a moment came back and said we are done. I asked is there role play she said no I felt very disrespected for them being rude and not even giving me a chance I'm more than qualified for the position and would have made a great asset to the team( previous employment being inbound service and sales for a telelcommunication company) so I know for sure how to do the position but this expierence made me really wonder how they got in the door if there's always angry and unethical I feel like I deserve a new interviewer and they deserve to reevaluated .....worse interview I have ever expierenced AAA you need to find more friendly ppl for interviewing

Interview Questions

• They asked name a time you had to sacrifice quality for speed lol?

Name sonething you regret doing in a work place lol?

Name a time you had to adapt to change.( funny they ask you to use your previous work expierence but as soon I mentioned my previous employer and told them how similar they are they got upset and cut me off )
      Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

After waiting three months for contact after I submitted my resume, I drove over 100 miles to the HQ to interview. I never was given the chance to speak with anyone, I was only told to sit at a computer and take their screening test. After about an hour of answering questions, a message flashed on the screen that I had not passed the test. There was no explanation given. I spoke with the HR rep who said oh, gee, we really liked your resume. I asked how I could find out why I failed their screening, and was told I could not but I could reapply in six months. I was furious as I had wasted time and gas driving there when I could have done their computer test at home. Also, if I didn't know why they didn't want me, why would I reapply? Finally, I wasn't give the chance to speak to anyone to find out about the job, so why would I remain interested? This was the worst interview experience I ever had.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online at the aaa website,after 2 weeks they email me to schedule an face to face interview.the interview was at the friendly atmosphere with two supervisors.after two days they sent me an email regarding to the interview result and i could not go trough the next step which was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and how could i get the members overall totally satisfaction and how would you close service calls?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

AAA emailed an invitation to apply for the position. I filled out the application and a few days later recieved an email to complete a phone interview. A week later they emailed me for an in person intreview.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Town and Country, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Town and Country, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Tedious. Long and ridiculous tests and assessments causing you to waste hours of your time. Background check is long and ridiculous and you end up doing all of the work for the incompetent outsourced background check company. Drug test is a hair test and they take a lot.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions centering over customer service. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied to AAA and received a phone interview invitation 2 weeks later. The first interview was very laid back. The HR representative who interviewed me was very kind and made me feel very comfortable talking to them. I passed that interview, and then she prepared me for the role play scenarios that would be in the second phone interview with the branch supervisor. The second interview was the most thorough interview I've ever been on. It consisted of three role play scenarios, and behavioral assessment questions. I suggest having plenty of detailed stories filed away before the interview with the supervisor. The behavioral assessment questions are designed for STAR framework answers. Situation, Task, Action, and Results. After the interview I was told I'd be contacted within 24-48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your past Boss, and what you did to create a better solution?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Hiring process was straight forward. Received an email about the position and then was instructed to take a personality test. I then received a phone interview from a recruiter. Then was scheduled for an interview at the office. The lady I meet was my direct manager that I would report too. She had a lot of questions about my career goals, previous work history and then asked STAR questions. After being asked a ton of questions I was then instructed to go into another room where I was given AAA policy. I was instructed that I would receive a phone call from a customer(all pretend, she actually called me in the other room) and my goal was to give them a quote and try get them to purchase the policy. After that it was the waiting game but was able to meet with the district manager the 2nd day. He was very through and gaged my previous job experience and why I wanted to work for AAA. He also told me about the job in more depth. I made sure I asked him additional questions and why he enjoyed working for the company for so long. All and all it was great interview experience but took awhile to receive an offer. I did everything right, thank you emails, follow ups and phone calls. I hope this helps!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AAA?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when a customer was upset or disagreed? How do did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well there's none because you get commission. So I didn't think to ask.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Online application process. Application process along with a resume and cover letter are required in applying for this company. Everything is processed online rather than in person. You must fill out an application along with your detailed resume with a cover letter or introduction letter.

Interview Questions

• Phone recording with details answers   1 Answer