American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

The first is a phone screening to make sure you fit the role. Once you pass that, you are called in for a face to face with your manager. If that goes well, you next meet with 2 other managers from the team. This usually means you got the job so stay calm and nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont pay all that great but its a good company. You may be able to squeeze a signing bonus out of them.

Innovation Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

This comment is for the AAA Club Partners division of AAA.

Process took ~ 4 weeks. Started off w/convo w/recruiter. Screening went well, as it lead to a convo w/the hiring mgr. Hiring mgr convo was good, he liked my energy, my frankness, and that I had worked w/technology companies where change was common, which it was not in this environment. He even indicated that no one he's screened has all of the qualifications, but that I rated well. In terms of next steps, was told to give it ~ 2 weeks before following-up, unless they contacted me first.

So, I waited. To the day, reached out to the recruiter, who responded that the hiring mgr was still screening candidates, and to follow-up end of week. And I did, and was then informed by recruiter that the hiring mgr was in the final stages w/2 candidates.

I responded to the recruiter that had I known earlier that the hiring mgr was this far along w/other candidates, I would have appreciated a follow-up vs. having me wait for 2 weeks to follow-up. Never got a response to my comment.

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The application and interviewing process is a nightmare. The website is extremely poor and you cannot contact anyone in HR. The process is very disorganized and I wonder if AAA can hire "A" candidates

Interview Questions

• What do you do to lead this organization?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

I got a phone call on a Friday on my way to Spring Break Vacation. Since I was going to be away for a week she gave me some tests to take over the weekend. Once I took the tests she called by the next Tuesday to set up an interview. I had my interview the Wednesday I got back from SB Vacation. I went to the office and first took a typing test before I could proceed with the interview process (need to be able to type 30 wpm). Once I passed that I was interviewed by two people and was asked behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. Then I was given a scenario of a customer call and how I would respond to the call. Once I finished that two hiring managers came in and asked me a couple of behavioral questions then asked gave me another scenario of a car accident and asked my opinion of the scenario. The interview was done after that. Less than an hour later I got a call with a job offer. The interview process is formal but they do an excellent job making you feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have not formally accepted yet because I told them I wanted to finish my interview process with another company. Naturally they asked about the other company I am interviewing with and about salary and benefits. I do not know if that means there is room to negotiate. The salary and benefits are good though. The only problem I have had is that the recruiter has told me that I will be paid less than what the men in the interview told me.

Call Center Interview

Interview

They ask you questions that you have to give them actually story that you experience like tell me a situation where you had to make a deadline and how did u accomplished it

Interview Questions

• What are your strenghts tell me a situation when u had a deadline you had to meet and how did u accomplish it   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate

Customer Advocate I Interview

Interview

i went through a temp agency. filled an application online and got a call two days later and was asked to come in and interview. very professional quick and easy. 3 hour test

Life Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was actually a very pleasant experience. The recruiting team was very nice, and very informative. Once I talked with the hiring manager. It was very relaxed. The behavior based questions is what the recruiting team went through while the interview with the hiring manager was NOT behavior based. Sat in their office and had a very casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a challenging situation with co-workers.   Answer Question

Membership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Interview was okay it was basic behavioral questions with one person asking questions. It lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. It was a typical interview. When they hire you they conduct a hair follicle test

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (New York, NY).

Interview

Very interesting process, detailed and individuals were thorough. Asked about my background as well as education and had a good conversation. I think it is also beneficial to look into the news to see what is going on in the industry for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Received email to take assessment then received email to schedule phone interview. During phone interview he went over the position and made sure it was something I was willing to do. Ask about my current position and why I wanted to leave. Let me know the next process in the interview and scheduled a 2nd phone interview he let me know the next interview would be a hour long process and a role play with different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Did not ask me to many question he went over the job position and made sure I was ok with the 4th month training and can't miss one day. And let me know that there would be a hair follicle drug test for the past 90 days   Answer Question