American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process is one of the best way to know a person ... his presence of mind.. attitude.. interviee behaviours how does he reply ans of interviewer... i think enough this kind of during processing

Interview Questions

• who is indias prime minister   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Received a Phone call asking for me to come in the next day for an interview. I showed up for the interview early meet with 2 managers asked basic questions they also used the star method. I believed the interview went well very laid back. received an email next day thanking me for coming in for an interview and I would be notified next day by either email (no offer) of by Phone (job offer). Didn't hear anything for a week, Then got a phone call from 1 of the managers I interviewed with saying they wanted me to interview with a 3rd manager, its been 2 weeks and still waiting for the Phone call.

Interview Questions

• how did you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Grande, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Rio Grande, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

HR rep contacted me online to ask about my availability. What she failed to do is 1) Give a more accurate description of what the job is about than what's listed; 2) conduct a telephone interview initially and 3) administer proper assessment prior to interview as to screen qualified candidates. At the interview, the manager had a confused look on her face as why none of the above was completed prior. It was basically the manger speaking for 20 minutes about her accomplishments at the company and her ratings. She also outlined that all she's doing is looking for an office floater. It was a complete waste of time for me to go to this interview. Obviously, there is a lot a chaos going on in the background and a discord when it comes to communication. Not a place you want to work in.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions about my qualification or ability to perform the job   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Erode (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very good and pleasant.The first will be written with all basic questions to test your analytical skills.Second round will be technical and if that round is cleared then Hr interview will be there

Interview Questions

• They checked for my uniqueness and capability to handle difficult situations   Answer Question

Auto Claim Representative BI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Tampa Palms, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Typical claim adjuster interview, STAR format questions. They did get specific about UM and Bad Faith. Interview was relaxed, two hiring managers present. The recruiter did not follow up after the face to face interview I simply received a generic rejection email. I am surprised being very over qualified for the position. If you can contact someone via phone multiple times prior to the interview why can't you follow up with feedback via phone? These initial recruiters lack knowledge and courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Difference between stacked and non stacked UM? Three things that constitute bad faith?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

They recently started a cool internship program in the Walnut Creek office. Only complaint about the interview process is how they select kids based on prestige. They implied I was less qualified because I didn't go to an Ivy, which was ironic because I go to a tier1 school and everyone in that office went to low-tier schools.

Interview Questions

• Depends what department you interview with. Expect basic behavioral questions but also know about trends in the automobile industry.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (South Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out the whole application online and submitted it. Almost instantly I received an email saying that I was not being considered for the position. It must've been computer generated because there's no way a person would've had time to review my application and respond that quickly. Then within a few minutes I received a request to fill out a survey on how my interview process went. Either they have a glitch in their system, or they just received so many applications they don't have time to review anything

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Partially just a basic behavior interview. Also there was a small "technical" aspect in which they wanted your thought process on organizing a table. This was fairly easy to navigate though they do expect you to discuss your thoughts in some programming language (ect. R, Excel, Python).

Interview Questions

• Describe projects that you have been in charge of.   1 Answer

ERS Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Long Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied and received an invitation for an online test went through a phone interview before being invited to come in. Sat down with current employee and listened to him take a few calls then interviewed by two manager who were extremely friendly. Received a call a couple days later and invited me onboard. Now I think they also do webcam interviews also.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made the best out of a bad situation for a customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call from the recruiter a few days later for a quick phone interview. At the end of the call, recruiter invited me to an in-person interview with my would-be manager. At the end of interview with manager, manager invited me to a second interview with the regional VP. Interviewed with him over the phone, then got an offer call from the recruiter 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• I can read your resume myself, so tell me about YOU.   1 Answer
    • Given your limited sales experience, how can your other skills transfer over to this position?   Answer Question