American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.7

Accounting/Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted and application online, heard back within 2 days via email. Had an initial phone interview with a member of HR, she was very nice and took down all of our information. A week later she called back to set up a face-to-face interview with the Finance Manager and herself. They each had a list of questions they had to go over, which was company policy, other than that the interview was very conversational and positive. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What types of projects have you worked on that would prepare you for this role?   Answer Question
    • Explain something you have done in school or in your prior position that would help prepare you for this role?   Answer Question

Assistant Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Coppell, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Firstly it was LONG. From the time I initially submitted my application to my first day of work was just over 2 months! Fist there is an application, then an online assessment, then a phone interview, then an in person interview. Then you have to complete a drug and background check and then you have to wait another 2ish week to actually start work.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult or upset customer.   Answer Question

Leisure TA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

One will receive an initial phone call from the recruiter offering to set up an appointment to meet with the manager. First, one must take a pre-assessment test. Should one score higher enough...then one may proceed to the next level. After, the pre-assessment test has been received and scored...a phone call is received by the recruiter to set up an appointment with the hiring manager.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online at the aaa website,after 2 weeks they email me to schedule an face to face interview.the interview was at the friendly atmosphere with two supervisors.after two days they sent me an email regarding to the interview result and i could not go trough the next step which was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and how could i get the members overall totally satisfaction and how would you close service calls?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online on 02/24. Received a phone call from a recruiter in the A.M. on 02/25 for a quick phone interview. Was told I'd be contacted later that day to schedule an in-person interview at the branch I applied to work at. Scheduled the interview for the following Monday 02/29. Received a call the very same day as my in-person interview letting me know I'd passed the interview and was offered a position contingent upon passing the required background check and drug test. Submitted background info and drug test on 03/01. Took about a week for everything to come back and on 03/08 received my official offer!

The in-person interview was the most thorough interview I had ever participated in. It lasted a total time of two hours. The first hour I shadowed two senior employees while they answered calls and the last hour was a one on one interview. Everyone I met was incredibly friendly and made me feel very at ease through the whole process. The only part I found stressful were all the situational questions during the second part of the interview. I believe there were maybe 8-10 and every single one had to be in S.T.A.R format (Situation, Task, Action, Result). I suggest you research situational interview questions and have many stories filed away to tell them. They were looking for specific instances rather than generalizations.

Overall, wonderful environment and experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you weren't able to fulfill a request for a customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was offered. From the very beginning they let you know how much you'll be starting at. I felt it was a fair amount for the type of work and matched the average amount in my area.

Field Service Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

They butter you up and lie to you about how much money you are going to make. Then they parade you around headquarters to introduce you to the higher ups. They will call you the face of AAA and the club's most important assets. This is all a show they put on to entice you to take the job.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable servicing or towing a vehicle on or off the side of a busy highway or any other dangerous location where injury or death could occur?   1 Answer

Esr/Battery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Oakland, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Alright, average, comfortable, I don't really remember the whole interview process, But it was an alright experience I hope I got the job because this is something I can see myself doing for a long time. AAA is a great company

Claims Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Long Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online filled out application. Received an email asking to take an online assessment took 30 minutes. Found out I passed immediately after. Next day I was contacted by the HR manager and had a brief phone interview. Got an email to attend an invite only "career fair" with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would i manage in office conflict?   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called and spoke with me for approximately 20 minutes. The following day the recruiter called and asked me to take an assessment test online. I did and passed. The test was asked questions like; Have you ever known anyone who stole something? and How would you rate yourself in comparison to someone with your job qualifications? Same, Better than or Poorer than. My answers were a bit over confident, but I passed. Finally, I drove for a face to face interview, which I thought went great. It has been 3 weeks and I havent heard a word.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if 2 attorneys asked for different tasks, at the same time and both had the same filing deadline?   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Avon, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager was nice but very deceptive in telling about " you can have ANY day off" & you will get commissions on top of your hourly wage.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for 6 months training & traveling.   1 Answer