American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.7

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Mount Laurel, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant,very relaxed,it's a great company,they actually want you to take time off,very family oriented.Management also stressed that honesty and no real pressure to sell,their customers are priority.I was phone interviewed first.I was asked for a face to face interview secondly.I was asked back for a second face to face interview,this time the general manager was also present.I left knowing that no decision would be made for ten days.

Interview Questions

• To describe when you done something that might have been unethical.   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

applied online, received email almost a month later inviting me to an information session in Torrance and was emailed a link for assessment. There was about 10 candidates there. They basically gave us info on the position. let us know it was 100% commission. There was about 9 managers who called each of us, in the same order that we arrived, to ask a few questions and find out if we were still interested. Then they scheduled an interview with the hiring managers the following day. When I was interviewed by 2 managers. They didn't seem interested in me and seemed to be going through the motions just asking questions. I was told they would ask me to sell something. I figured interview didn't go well when they ended interview with out asking me to sell them something. I wasn't too sure about 100% commission so it's all for the best.

Membership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Interview was okay it was basic behavioral questions with one person asking questions. It lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. It was a typical interview. When they hire you they conduct a hair follicle test

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Partially just a basic behavior interview. Also there was a small "technical" aspect in which they wanted your thought process on organizing a table. This was fairly easy to navigate though they do expect you to discuss your thoughts in some programming language (ect. R, Excel, Python).

Interview Questions

• Describe projects that you have been in charge of.   1 Answer

Contact Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Very easy and friendly hiring manager. The whole company atmosphere is easy going and friendly. They show you around the company during the interview and introduce you to current employees. I met with Kate who did my interview and then heard back from their HR department few weeks later and was told I got the position. I was very excited I got the job.

Auto Travel Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I applied online. Then weeks later, I had a phone interview, then a one-on one interview, then a group interview, which consisted of two interviewers. All of the interviews were great. Unfortunately, every time I was told that I would hear back for a decision, I never did. So weeks later, I called and found out that they hired someone else who has sales experience. I was very hurt and disappointed at the time. However, at some point, I still want to work for AAA.

Interview Questions

• During my group interview, I was asked a situational question, which was how would I arrange one of the interviewer's trip.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

The interview took about 2-3 hours, you are asked a series of questions that relates to what you have experienced in previous jobs related to customer service, sales, ect. You will also role play a situation between the customer and you as a rep.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at a time where you had multiple things to do in a limited amount of time?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

15 min over the phone interview then an Hour interview with a manager and supervisor that consisted of a mock phone and computer run through and then behavioral questions. Interview was right before a holiday weekend so it took a little longer to hear back about whether or not I was going to be offered the position. Other than that, it was a quick and friendly experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker, how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

ERS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Coppell, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

you will sit down for 30mins to listen to calls, then they will pull you for your interview. they will ask the basic interview question. be prepared for the situational questions. They LOVE situational questions. let them know you are very committed to the company and you want to move up

Member Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Bridgeport, WV) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was on the phone with the head of Human Resources in Louisville, KY. She was really nice and helpful. I then went in and met the Branch Manager for an interview, very casual. I received a call back from Human Resources with a scheduled appointment for a drug screen (hair follicle) and I agreed to a background check. Once both of those came back clean I was able to start the next week. All together the process took about a month.