American Automobile Association (AAA) Roadside Assistance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Roadside Assistance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Roadside Assistance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Garden City, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume, met the director of HR and the operations supervisor in the roadside department. They asked about previous job history and what my goals in life are. They asked things about how I could handle an angry customer.

Interview Questions

• How would you calm down a member who is screaming because they believe they have been waiting too long?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Roadside Assistance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

Testing of your mapping skills and computer skills as well as customer service skills through an interactive application. The interview was quite weak with not a lot of serious questions asked.

Interview Questions

• The interview was too easy, not a lot of difficult questions, just seemed like they already made a decision about you before the interview   Answer Question