American Automobile Association (AAA) Travel Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Automobile Association (AAA) Travel Counselor Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

After applying via the company website, I received a call from a recruiter wanting to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview ( 2 days later) the recruiter asked me basically why I was interested in AAA and gave an overview of the position. A day later I was called to set a time for a test and a face to face interview. The test took about an hour and the interview was with two managers with just basic interview questions. I was offered a position the next day. This process took two weeks total.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Travel Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied after seeing a job posting on Careerbuilder.com. After applying, I received an email asking me when i would be available to talk about the position. I spoke to the interviewer the next day by phone. She asked me questions and told me about the job. Then asked me to complete an online assessment. After that I was again called and told that I was selected to go further in the interview process. And they wanted to meet me for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you provided excellent customer service.   1 Answer

The position would start in one location, however if someone with more seniority wanted to transfer to your location, they would move you to accommodate that person. So you may be working in North Dallas near your home starting out, and then someone wanted to transfer there, they would move you to West Ft. Worth, or another Branch. I did not like that idea. Gasoline is too expensive.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Columbia, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Took several months, I had to constantly email and call the person who is now my manager. I interviewed only over the phone with my manager, I had a sit down interview with one of the international travel agents. I was offered the position over the phone from my boss a s had to get a credit, background check, and had to have a hair drug test. They are very serious about having the hair drug test, if you do drugs or have within the last few months they more than likely will find out.

Interview Questions

• Interview process wasn't very hard question wise. Just took several months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. I took the job because I needed one at the time.